Author Topic: Action Replay  (Read 5934 times)

eleminator30

• View Profile
Action Replay
« on: October 09, 2007, 08:35:31 AM »
I didn't see this topic posted anywhere. But I'm having a BIG problem getting the Action Replay BIOS to work right. I get it to load up at the start, but after trying to input the cheats and save them, it gives me an error message saying "Error Programming Flash Cannot Edit Games". Is there a step I didn't do besides telling it where the BIOS path is?

eleminator30

• View Profile
Action Replay
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 10:22:33 PM »
You can close this guys, I found the problem.
The emulator supports Pro Action Replay....I tried using just an Action Replay bios.

The cheat function in Yabause also is only supported by PAR codes...I was trying to enter Action Replay codes....here's the only difference in the codes..

Albert Odyssey Infinite Money *Action Replay*:
16036936 FFFF

Albert Odyssey Ininite Money *PAR*:
16036936FFFF

See the difference? The only difference is that in AR codes, there's a space between the last 4 digits in the code...as PAR uses the same coding, except there's no space between the rest of the code and the last 4 digits.

So this problem is solved guys...sorry for wasting site space lol *for the record...Shining Force 3 Scenario 1 PAR or AR codes is HARD...next to impossible to find lol*

CyberWarriorX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyberwarriorx.com
Action Replay
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
Yeah, eventually we'll add a cheat search function so you can easily create your own codes.

eleminator30

• View Profile
Action Replay
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 05:21:33 AM »
That's good. I'm glad this emulator hasn't been givin up on...cause you guys are makin great progress.