Author Topic: Dragon Force cheats  (Read 8908 times)

shadysmalls

• View Profile
Dragon Force cheats
« on: December 14, 2007, 05:16:59 AM »
hey guys, has anyone found any Dragon Force cheats?
i beat so much, i wanna play around in it lol

if not i guess ima have to mess around with hexing ;p
oh wells

shadysmalls

• View Profile
Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 10:20:43 AM »
aight, i found some cheats, but strangely.....Yabause dont let me add em....

everytime i add em to the cheat list, i exit it, i go bak to the cheat list....gone -_-

and the built in action replay that starts with emulation AKA Super Unlimit Saturn Vertion 2.04......doesn't have Dragon Force already put in, no problem i suppose....
so then i add Dragon Force to the list of games.....put in cheats...first off it gives an error: "Error Programming Flash Cannot Edit Games" -_-
so then i run it....with cheats..it gives an Error....Master SH2 Invalid Opcode and lists abuncha codes basically -_-

CyberWarriorX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyberwarriorx.com
Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 07:01:57 AM »
cmgsccc.com is about the only -good- place you can still find saturn action replay codes. Though you have to register first in order to view them.

I fixed the cheat list problem. It'll be included in the next release(which should be this weekend with any luck). As for the Action Replay rom emulation, I doubt that'll ever work(it requires correct UBC emulation, and it's not worth the trouble).

shadysmalls

• View Profile
Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 08:15:42 AM »
yup i found the cheats from that exact site u mentioned =) i also found a few others, this is another site that i found some cheats from http://www.absolutcheats.com/sat/dragonforce.php
but i believe cmgsccc.com has better cheats ;p
but anyway, ya the problem was da program wouldn't let the cheats work
wow thanks alot
and to all the ppl who made/working on yabause good job

i guess i can help u guys with lookin for problems
hell maybe i can help improve it more, wat do u guys need help in?

CyberWarriorX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyberwarriorx.com
Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »
Well, for the most part, it'd be nice if you could just try out various features in the emulator. Try doing weird stuff with it, and see if you can get it to crash, etc. As far as games are concerned, I still regularly get enough bug reports on them that we probably don't need too many more people testing games. That being said if the program ever crashes while playing a game, then yeah, report it.

shadysmalls

• View Profile
Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:30:42 AM »
kk i shall do that
hmmm....the only crash i remember lately was when running dragon force, i wanted to try out da memory, wanted to see if i could basically mess with dragon force, but all i did was search memory editor n it started searching, then crashed...and it was a windows error, yabause encountered a problem and needs to close, etc
that's the only random error i found thus far

another thing i found was on dragon force, when im trying to enter debug mode, (down, down, up, etc) it doesn't make click sounds meaning it didn't work, and since im holding l,r, x,z start button doesn't function...so debug mode doesn't work, it aint that big a deal tho
it could possibly be cause my controls r all on da keyboard: W = up, S = down, etc...that might be the issue, but it's just a random thing, not really a big deal

Sphirun

• View Profile
Re: Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 05:40:55 PM »
This worked for me:

Just bind every buttons you need to hold in one key, hold the button before the "Press Start Button" appears, and when it does press the arrow keys. Then release and press the held button again to press start.

Then save the game in the menu (new game, options, DEBUG). Change controls again. Load.

Using this Debug mode:
http://www.absolutcheats.com/sat/dragon-force-cheats

AlakMorreno

• View Profile
Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 06:06:03 PM »
You are right.My mistake. The trainr for dragon storm will come soon they say on the site. Do you know what key win is?

Janilow

• View Profile
    • Событие
Dragon Force cheats
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 07:29:11 PM »
I did this. .. it was super easy     The Dragon keyboard is very easy to get keycaps off and on, and I can CLOAD much more easily now. Last time I tried to type in a BASIC listing was not fun, but now it should be a breeze.