Author Topic: No emulator seems to work...  (Read 4631 times)

lexgamer

• View Profile
No emulator seems to work...
« on: June 17, 2008, 01:45:42 AM »
i need help, ive tried several emulators, most recently this one, i set the bios under the basic tab and i set the path to my .rar file and i left the other tabs for video, sound, and input alone because they looked fine, then when i try to start it, all it does is go to the saturns main menu and gives an error in another window saying it cant find a file, something to do with ....scott jones/desktop/bittorrent....etc, what does that even have ot do with just playing a game?

lexgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 01:48:10 AM »
oh, it also says it cannot initialize ISO-file virtual drive...i dunno what that means...

lexgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 01:54:10 AM »
ive seen some of you guys talking about stuff like "preferences" and the like, but thats not an option anywhere....it only has basic, video, audio, and input....maybe i just dont know enough so im screwed...

gamefreak3o3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 05:29:26 AM »
I think it's because you are supposed to use an .iso or .cue file nat a .rar, Extract the .rar with Win Rar. Google it if you don't have it, you dig up a download in there.

lexgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 05:03:17 PM »
well i do have a .bin and a .cue, the .cue doesnt work, and the ,bin doesnt even show up in the file i put it in when i go set the directory for it

lexgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »
anyhoo, i entirely gave up now, so no worries.......

chriswyatt

• Scoobies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 02:29:58 AM »
Edit the CUE file so that it points to your BIN file, chances are it points to an exact location or the wrong filename.

lexgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »
"bin doesnt even show up in the file i put it in when i go set the directory for it"

chriswyatt

• Scoobies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 07:03:21 PM »
Do you mean the file doesn't show in the directory?  That's odd, try typing *.* in the Open dialogue box, or maybe your BIN file has got another extension that Windows (I'm assuming Windows) has hidden e.g. cdimage.bin.txt.