Author Topic: Fullscreen Woes  (Read 874 times)

Yabausenubie

• View Profile
Fullscreen Woes
« on: August 29, 2016, 02:54:25 AM »
Hello out there! I'm running the latest Yabause in Win 10. The computer has a 980 GTX and I try to keep this exclusively for gaming on a HDTV. The computer is hooked up to the TV via HDMI and is 1080p. I'm really struggling to get a fullscreen that keeps the 4:3 layout. I try different combinations and all I come up with are large game images in a small window.

Hope someone can give me some advice! Thanks so much!

pixelmischief

• View Profile
Re: Fullscreen Woes
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 05:45:03 AM »
I am having the same problem as the op.  Full screen is completely boinked.  Attached is a pic of what I get when I go full screen, regardless of resolution or scaling configuration.

My System:
Core i7 3930K
64GB RAM
Windows 10
ATI 290X
Three screens, all at 1920x1080

What I have tried:
Compatibility modes
Using only one screen
Back revving to 0.9.14
Several resolutions of each aspect ratio
Software Mode and OpenGL Mode
Multithreading ON and OFF
HLE and BIOS imaged v1.0 and 1.01
...and several other things, I'm sure.

uVSthem

• View Profile
Re: Fullscreen Woes
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 02:50:18 AM »
Hello out there! I'm running the latest Yabause in Win 10. The computer has a 980 GTX and I try to keep this exclusively for gaming on a HDTV. The computer is hooked up to the TV via HDMI and is 1080p. I'm really struggling to get a fullscreen that keeps the 4:3 layout. I try different combinations and all I come up with are large game images in a small window.

Hope someone can give me some advice! Thanks so much!

I am having the same problem  and I have the same set up except my computer is hook up to a 4K TV. Has anyone figure out a solution to this problem?