General Category > Support

Help configuring Control in Yabause 0.9.15 x 64

(1/1)

itachi777:
Hi I'm having trouble configuring a joystick generic U.S. B as I enter the emulator yabause 0.9.15 I will configure/input/pad and start ordering the keys and every time I set a key when dealing with the following is automatically marked with the same previous key and is the same with anyone but that had solution in the previous version configured one by one the keys.

But what happens with this new version is that first I detected the keys of motion, and want to configure the joystick to remain the keys in the order of PlayStation one to play the Akumajo Dracula x Gekka not Yasouku.
I was trying and did not manage to stay as I wanted to erasing button configurations and now I only recognize the keys like x, triangle, Circle, and Square and L1 and L2 and R1 and R2 the arrow keys do not recognize them,
The brand in the image of the joystick of Sega Saturn but when you play do nothing and try uninstalling the driver of the joystick and reinstall and does not work
Someone help me please  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I'm using Windows 7 x 64, Desktop Core 2 Quad to 2.66 GHz, 6 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 8570 video card

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version